Celebrity hairstylist Christine Nelli created a classically cool coif for Justin Timberlake at last night's 2016 ESPYs. The stylish cut - shorter sides with more length on top - keep the look timeless, while a touch of texture updates Justin's style. Recreate this look for all your male clients with Nelli's how-to, below!
- "I started by spraying Justin’s wet hair with Matrix StyleLink Mineral Rough Me Up Sea Salt Spray to prep his hair with just enough texture to properly style it," says Nelli.
- "Then, I used a comb to part his hair to the side and create a slick side part before blow-drying it.
- "Next, I used a flat brush to blow-dry the hair over, making sure that the look stayed sleek.
- "Then, I mixed the Matrix StyleLink Mineral Grip Definer with a couple of drops of Matrix StyleLink Mineral Booster for some lightweight texture for the look.
- "After the hair was completely dry, I ran through his hair with my hands to shape it.
- "For a final touch, I sprayed the hair with Matrix StyleLink Mineral Playback Dry Shampoo to make sure that his hair looked fresh but had enough texture to stay put all night long!"
Image: Getty Images/Kevin Winter